Sunday, October 30, 2005

QOTD

I'm gonna start something called QOTD, Quote of the Day.

In my reading and doing, I usually stumble across something rather good. Whether it be funny, ironic or compelling, I'll stick it in here and we'll see what happens.

The first ones are from Rich Mullins, one of the all-time great men to have ever lived; one of the only men to have truly lived. Oh that we would be so graced to have a heart truly alive. We were glad to have you for the short time we did, but we sure do miss you, Rich.

--"Everbody says they need just one thing. What they really mean is they need just one thing more."

--"Time cannot contain [God]; You fill eternity."

--"My Deliverer is coming; my Deliverer is standing by. He will never break His promise, though the stars should break faith with the sky; though I doubt my heart, though I doubt my mind. My Deliverer is coming. My Deliverer is standing by."

No comments: