Friday, November 11, 2005

Ah, Mac

Let me just say for the record, I love Macs. I love iPods. Easy technology, good graphics, cool stuff. I love the whole stinking deal. No matter how you put it, they do things right. Apple is such a good company; I wish I would have gotten in with them in 2000 when their stocks were $12, instead of the $60 it is now. And Starbucks too. Wish I would have gotten in with them early on, before they hit it big. And before their stock split (in dating, splitting up is bad, but in stocks it's really good).

Just thinking of the wonder of Macs because a friend just took (digital) pictures of the girls today and put them straight on her Mac to clean up before giving them to us. I love technology.

On another subject, I listened to some more old tapes today... Kerry Livgren (aka, the group Kansas), the first Jars of Clay album (yes, there was a tape for it), and the Christian Rock band named Whiteheart (their Tales of Wonder tape with Chris McHugh as the drummer). Good stuff. Oldies (dare I say it?) but goodies. But do good drums and good grooves ever get old? Nah, couldn't be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hurrah for macs - I have an emac now. I grew up on pc's, then was introduced to a mac from working at a graphic design agency. Now I'll have it no other way. Macs are so intuitive, for me, at least.