Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Read the Comments

Go ahead and read the comments...they're better than my posts usually. I'm referring to the comments section at the end of each post, but specifically at the end of my previous blabber (the one about strength). This is from one of my dear high school friends living on the east coast. Fret not, for it is deeper than you think; but even the mental picture of a flour-covered cat is enough to brighten anyone's day.

In other news, Amy and I are starting an internet business. We hope to see it grow to the size that it can support multiple families within the International House of Prayer world. Just think about that...supporting ENTIRE families, not just giving a little bit here and there, but investing in others in order to place them on the wall of perpetual intercession for the good of the city. We want to release people to live in their calling. If you live in the Kansas City area and would like to find out a little more about this, leave me a comment with a way to contact you and we'll connect within a few days.

2 comments:

Chuck Scott said...

Get in touch with me. I am curious.
Just email me at chuck@ginkworld.net

Peace and God Bless

Anonymous said...

hey josh, its laura schramm. susan told me about your page. so im dropping by to say hey. havent read it all yet, but i thought this would be a cool way to keep in contact. miss ya.