Wednesday, September 06, 2006

He Will Come

Don't be impatient. Wait for the Lord and He will come and save you. Be brave, stout-hearted and courageous.
Don't you yet understand? Don't you know by now that the everlasting God, the creator of the farthest parts of the earth, never grows faint or weary? He gives power to the tired and worn out, and strength to the weak.
Fear not, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed. I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will uphold you with My victorious, righteous right hand.
To the poor, oh Lord, You are a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat, a shelter...
When the way is rough, your patience has a chance to grow. So let it grow, and don't try to squirm out of your problems; they are always invitations from Him. When your patience is finally in full bloom, then you will be ready for anything, strong in character, full and complete.
Do not let your happy trust in the Lord wither away, no matter what happens. Remember your reward! Keep on patiently doing God's will and He will do all that He has promised for you. His coming will not be delayed much longer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your last blog entry really touched my heart! Bless you and your family. I'm praying for your daughter and your family. May God release great Grace, Stength and Wisdom over your lives today. His Mercy is new every morning for each of us.

Seattle Washington