Monday, December 05, 2005

Our Girls



This week I made a piece of toast for Amy while Kayla watched. As soon as I handed it to her, Kayla said, "Toast ... bite." I don't know where she gets this stuff from, but she's awfully cute. She has also decided it's a great idea to copy whatever I do with Maddie with her little plastic baby, including dancing around the living room or tossing her up in the air. It just brings home the point that our kids may not always do what we say, but they will always do what we do, whether they understand it or not.

At the moment, the girls are sharing their toys ... but give it a few minutes and Kayla will take something from Maddie. Good thing Maddie doesn't know any better than to be possessive. But that will come in time, I'm sure. Maddie is just happy to drool on whatever is placed before her. Ah, the simple times in life.

No comments: