Thursday, December 08, 2005

Snowfell


Today was a record-breaking day in the Kansas City area. We were told we would get between five and eight inches of snow. I'm not sure about everywhere else, but I'm positive our driveway got the eight. I have the wet boots and the [borrowed] snow shovel to prove it. I'm just praying (oh Lord, hear my cry) that I cleared it enough for Amy to get out in the morning and she won't feel the need to wake me up to do more shoveling at 5AM. One of those fancy start-your-car-from-the-comfort-of-your-living-room buttons would be wonderful right now. But I'm trying to keep the coveting to a minimum this holiday season.

Sorry for not updating the blog more regularly. I'm feverishly working on an editing project that is due the 15th ... only a few more days to go, but it's turning out well. And I really like doing this editing stuff.

No comments: